Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Found Faces Story


                    Out of all of the names my parents could have chosen to name me, they're final choice was, Merp. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue of who my parents are, I was adopted very early on. This look on my face, the blank, non-expressive face is how I will always look. I usually never smile; sometimes I am completely clueless to the world. I feel as if I have no purpose. 
                    I have an ambition to my find my purpose in life; I am not just some "Negative Nancy" waiting around for someone to bring me happiness and looking for a negative side to every brightening story. Someday, I hope to travel. One of my biggest dreams is to visit the city of Paris and eventually travel around the rest of the world. The large question of how to achieve my dreams, is, "How am I going to get there?" I'm pretty much implanted to the ground, barely moved a muscle this past year. But like I said, I am not looking for the negative side to my life. I am a "Positive Perry", living in a hopeful reality and dreaming for the sights of the world. My views consist of the sky most of the time. I personally enjoy looking at the stars at night; so beautiful and peaceful. 
                    Someday, somehow, I am going to achieve my dreams in life. Living a boring life of only looking forward to seeing the stars isn't fulfilling to me personally. I will find my way to see the Eiffel Tower and feel the sunshine under the Tower of Italy. As a Merp, I shall live up to my name and my full potential! 

No comments:

Post a Comment