Monday, October 28, 2013

Favorite Panaorama Pictures


This first panoramic picture I chose is of the New York City Brooklyn Bridge. I find the contrast between  black and white in panorama photos beautiful, especially with this particular picture with the city lights. Using panorama fits perfectly with this picture because the camera captures the majority of the bridge and includes most of the city in the background. I personally love New York and would love to visit someday and this picture shows the beauty of the city at night.


The second picture I was fond of as a panorama picture is of Crater Lake. I've personally seen Crater Lake and taking a panoramic picture is a wonderful camera technique to capture the entire essence of the colorful lake with the breathtaking nature surrounding the lake as the edges of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment